Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bridger Reed Sessions Comes Home


Our little man cam home from St. Al's RMC yesterday. He was born on May 20th at 12:17 am. He weighed in at 7 lbs 13 oz. and had all ten toes and fingers. We are so glad to have him here. He's a little stud...even though he sleeps 22 hrs a day, eats 2 hrs a day, and craps many times in between. I (Jeff) am keeping track of how many diapers we change on him in his lifetime. If he has to wear diapers when he's an old man, he will be responsible for his own talley then. We have already broken the 50 mark on the 3rd day of his life. We love Costco for this purpose. Heather is doing well. It was a tough pregnancy, but she kicked through it. I am so proud of her, and I love her more everytime she pulls off this feat. Way to go H...P.S. We really love this little dude. Lizzie calls him "Baby Angel"...and that he is.


8 comments:

  1. That is a ton of diapers!!! We are so excited and we are happy to meet him soon. Love your family. Oh! the pic of Remington of FB is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope everything went well. Good luck with number 3 - they are so much fun. I love his name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! 3 is tricky but not much more than 2. We're challenging you to a wrestling match at the next family reunion...seeing as we once again have even matched teams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome little dude!! Matthew and I (and the kids when we remind them) are excited to meet Bridger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!! I love his name. I think he could take on the twins for number of diapers used a day. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I agree, I love his name too! Can't wait to meet the newest Seegmiller addition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! He's a cutie! Wish I could be there to snuggle on him!
    Such a cute name too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet baby boy! Congrats! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the little guy. I hope you are recovering well Heather... you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete